Elections matter. If you want to see change happen you must participate.
Below is a set of voter information links. If you live in New Jersey you can download a
voter registration application form to be then mailed to your County Commissioner of Registration or Superintendant of Elections.
You can also check an Am I Registered page to determine if you are already registered. You should perform a polling place search if a new voter or recently moved to a new voting area.
To register in New Jersey you must be:
- A United States citizen
- At least 17 years old and may vote when reaching the age of 18
- A resident of the county for 30 days before the election
- You are NOT currently serving a sentence, probation or parole because of a felony conviction
If you live in Pennsylvania you can complete an online voter registration application. You can also check your voter registration status or find your polling place.
To register to vote in Pennsylvania you must:
- Be a citizen of the United States for at least one month before the election
- Be a resident of Pennsylvania and the election district in which you want to register and vote for at least 30 days before the next election
- Be at least 18 years of age on or before the day of the next election
Keep these deadlines in mind. New Jersey voters have until October 16 to register for the November election. The last day to apply for a civilian absentee ballot is October 30 and must be returned by November 5.
The last day to register for the General Election in Pennsylvania is October 9. The last day to apply for a mail-in ballot is October 30. They must be returned by November 2.
Be a voter.