House Republicans were beaten back today in their efforts to gut the Office of Congressional Ethics, an arm of Congress whose mission is to investigate corruption and unethical behavior. A storm of criticism reached Washington with hundreds of calls made to House members either directly or via the United States Capitol Switchboard, 202-224-3121.
New Jersey’s two Senators and twelve Representatives are:
- Robert Menendez – Democrat 202-224-4744
- Corey Booker – Democrat 202-224-3224
- Donald Norcross – Democrat – 1st District 202-225-6501
- Frank LoBiondo – Republican, 2nd District 202-225-6572
- Tom MacArthur – Republican, 3rd District 202-225-4765
- Chris Smith – Republican, 4th District 202-225-3765
- Josh Gottheimer – Democrat, 5th District 202-225-4465
- Frank Pallone, Jr. – Democrat, 6th District 202-225-4671
- Leonard Lance – Republican, 7th District 202-225-5361
- Albio Sires – Democrat, 8th District 202-225-7919
- Bill Pascrell – Democrat, 9th District 202-225-5751
- Donald Payne, Jr. – Democrat, 10th District 202-225-3436
- Rodney Frelinghuysen – Republican, 11th District 202-225-5034
- Bonnie Watson Coleman – Democrat, 12th District 202-225-5801
You may want to capture these phone numbers for future action, whether it is to voice your concerns, send a message, or as a sign of protest. You deserve to be heard on matters that are important to you, whether it deals with Cabinet picks, environmental concerns, the dismantling of the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare), civil rights/civil liberties, etc.
You can also access this list online by visiting the House Of Representatives
Directory of Representatives.