Housing First Vouchers are available for individuals who are chronically homeless, living in Union County. Person must meet the below requirements to be considered for the voucher.
Person must be Chronically Homeless as defined by HUD:
- Homeless for 12 months consecutively
- Homeless on four different occasions in the last three years equaling twelve months or more
Person must have proof of one of the following disabilities:
- A Serious Mental Illness
- Diagnosable Substance Abuse Disorder
- A Developmental Disability
- A Chronic Physical Illness or Disability, including the co-occurrence of two or more of the above conditions
Please contact Bridgeway Homeless Outreach Counselor, Tisheka Allen for an Information and Referral Package. Phone: 908-289-7330 x101.